The U.S. edition of FIBO — the world’s largest interactive showcase of fitness, health and wellness innovations — announced this week a full line-up of programming tailored to the mind-body wellness community.
Following the popular model of flat-rate fitness program subscriptions, FIBO USA has launched the FIBO FitPass, which unlocks 120-plus workouts, workshops and presentations over three days (October 17-19). Starting at $40, the FitPass provides its holders unlimited access to sessions — many of which are accredited by ACE, AFAA, and NASM, including:
- Building a Bad Ass Boutique
- Does Size Really Matter? Creating Massive Success in a Small Fitness Studio
- Flo-etry in Motion
- Managing ADD/ADHD with Movement + Mindfulness
- Mitigating PTSD with Breath and Mindfulness
- My Social Media Experiment: From 1k to 10k followers in a Year
- New Trends in Mind Body Wellness
- RadRoller and SoulBody Barre
- Yoga for Athletic Recovery
- Yoga for Longevity
In addition to learning, attendees will network and explore the latest trends in equipment, technology, nutrition, apparel and accessories in the FIBO USA exhibit hall.
FIBO USA takes place October 17-19 with additional education October 16-20 at Miami Beach Convention Center. General admission passes start at $15; the FIBO FitPass starts at $40. To view the full schedule and register, visit fibousa2019.com/MindfulStudio.