Customer satisfaction is more important today than ever before. Given the large number of choices consumers have in almost every market, companies that listen to their customers have a distinct advantage.
A customer satisfaction survey is an invaluable tool for both small business owners and large corporations. Surveys can help determine how customers are feeling about an organization’s customer service, web experience, products or services. It can also help an organization get to know their customers in order to better communicate with them.
The best survey questions typically include an overall company rating, a rating of their offerings or customer service experience, as well as some open answer questions so that customers can give constructive feedback.
Companies who listen to their customers’ praises, complaints and opinions ensure their future growth and success by making needed improvements or altering their communication strategies.
Surveys can be deployed strategically to identify specific types of improvements that need to be made. But it’s also important for companies to send out surveys while business is good. This way they can get an idea of where they stand with customers, how their prices compare to their competitors or if their customer service is lacking. If an overwhelming response is received on any one topic, that can be used to identify where changes need to be made before a student is lost.
Below are some examples of questions you should be asking in your surveys regarding your business:
- Please rate your experience at [INSERT STUDIO NAME]
- How would you rate the overall atmosphere and design?
- How helpful did you find the front desk team? Did they walk you through the check in and class process, along with giving you a tour of the studio?
- How would you rate the teaching staff?
- What rating would you give our website?
- How likely are you to recommend our studio to a friend or family member?
- How would you rate our prices? (With 1 being on the cheaper side, and 5 being on the expensive side)
- How would you rate our amenities? (Showers, bathrooms, locker room)
- Do you feel we represent the studio correctly on social media channels?
- Are you likely to buy a membership?
At the bottom of each question, be sure to ask how they could improve in that area with an blank space for survey-takers to input their own answer.